Your responsibilities will be :
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with tournament organisers, and provide updates to players and staff of schedules, policy changes, content obligations and other updates
- Work closely with all departments in GameNation Network, acting as their first point of contact with the LoL team for feedback, scheduling, execution or project management of inbound requests
- Coordinate events requirements for players and supporting staff from briefing through to execution, ensuring event opportunities are maximised
- Support the smooth day-to-day operation of the team
- Manage mail and other correspondence with other managers , organisators or future players
- Work with team management to support player well-being while on-site
- Establish a vast network of contacts in the game’s community, such as event organisers, game developers, journalists, team managers and players
- Content count No restriction
- Reputation points/likes No restriction
- Number of days as member No restriction
- Minimum age No restriction
- User groups All Groups
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.